About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30

Wordless Wednesday: Looking back on Boo...

As I've stated, my purpose for this blog isn't to share every amazingly wonderful detail of parenting...if I did the content on here would only be valuable to close friends and family because not every person on this earth wants to hear about how cute and sweet my kids are. BUT, I do want everyone to know parenting is amazing and rewarding...I wouldn't trade a minute of it for all the money in the world! Here is a pictorial review on the great times since motherhood became a part of me (this part is only Boo)...

super pregers with Boo



in labor before leaving for the hospital with Boo...



Daddy cried way more than me...holding new Boo...



Going home with Boo...and NO there isn't another baby in that belly lol...



Carmel with Boo...



First time eating carrots...



Such a good looking dude!




Boo's first birthday party...held 3 weeks early in case Bubbi came early...

3 comments:

Jamille Winrow said...

Seeing your belly shot makes me think I should actually start documenting my own if only to look back and say, "remember that?!"

bubbi and boo said...

you HAVE to jamille..you will regret not having them sooner than later

Lisa said...

love all of the pictures ramona!