About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17

Must Have! FABULOUS Tooth Fairy Pillows and DISCOUNT!

The whole idea of teeth falling out icks me out to no end. I'm getting light headed as I sit here and type. NASTY!

That's not the point.

The point is that I found these fabulous Tooth Fairy Pillows!!! When I was oogling over them online Boo ran over (I get mommy online time when kids first wake up and get their timered one hour of TV a day) and told me which one he wanted.

He then proceeded to tell me which one we are getting Bubbi. She doesn't get an opinion yet. I know once she has one it will rule the roost, so I go with it. Plus he picked out the one I was going to get her anyways...hehe.

Here are the two we ordered from purchasing from Little Birdie's Boutique, http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBirdiesB.






And here are a few more!









AND if you email her by Friday the 18th, you will get 20% off AND free shipping!
LittleBirdiesBoutique@yahoo.com

2 comments: