About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14

The incident with Cinderlla and the Door....

Boo likes to go potty without assistance. His main goal is to go potty without Bubbi flushing the toilet constantly and trying to pry his legs open to see the exciting act of peeing or pooping...if he's standing she loves to get her face as close to the arching stream as possible before Boo swats at her. Basically, he likes to go potty without her and I cannot blame him.

Bubbi doesn't like being left out, especially when it comes to Boo using the facilities. So she usually bangs on the door or sticks her little fingers under. Last night she shoved her Oral-B Kids Stages Cinderella Battery Toothbrush under the door instead. I tried to get it out, but as I opened the door it got stuck...very f-ing stuck.


   
  
        


Knowing the hubby wouldn't be home to help before bedtime (door is from Boo's room to his bathroom and I didn't feel safe leaving bathroom door open all night when it is usually latched at the top), I decided to try and get it out myself.

First I used a train track for leverage while I tried to kick, pull and beat it out with Boo's Spinbrush Kids - Thomas and Friends Electric Toothbrush. It just got more stuck!

Ok, time to get this POS out. Got the hammer and went to town. Tore up the door and possibly ruined my tile, but the damn toothbrush was fine aside from a few nicks and scratches. I had planned on beating it too a million pieces, but that wasn't going to work. Are you f-ing kidding me...isn't this thing platic??!?!?

And then the hammer got stuck...



Got the hammer out after a few minutes and went ape poop on the thing until it came out. This whole thing was a 30 plus minute experience.

Rest in peace....bitch.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hysterical! Love that the hammer got stuck...

Kim4leafclover said...

I love your stories. I just about peed my pants reading this one :)

Unknown said...

Ok so I was having a crappy day at work..I logged onto my Facebook and was pleasantly surprised to see that you had posted your next chapter on the blog....then I read...and I giggled, then laughed and freaking peed my pants....Cinder-F*ckin-Rella...what a bitch!