About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30

Bubbi's Closet: Christmas Dress 2010

I have an addiction for clothes and shoes...always have and probably always will.

Now that Bubbi is around, I project my addiction on to her (while I sport last season's Target). This section, Bubbi's Closet, will showcase some of Bubbi's creme de la creme outfits that just need some ohs and ahs.

After scouring the net for weeks in late August, I finally found THE perfect Christmas dress for Bubbi (hey, I plan ahead).

It is a red pettidress sold by Tea Cups and Mudpies (http://www.teacupsandmudpies.com/). It is very well made and fit her perceftly! She was the Belle of the ball all season long (yes, she wore it more than once). Here are a few pictures of it...




...and yes, that is the beautiful satin bow from Pinkadot Tots (http://www.etsy.com/people/PinkadotTots) that she flushed down the toilet...

1 comment:

maria said...

One reason I am glad I don't have a girl :-) my clothes and shoe addiction is only for me! Lol. I'd be in so much trouble if I had girl.