About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2

It is all about the CAKE!

Beautiful, delicious cakes are not just for weddings! To me, the cake (or cupcakes) is the center of the party for showers, birthday parties and the like. Can you tell I'm the chick who skips dinner and just orders dessert on the not-so-rare occasion?

Below is the wonderful cakery my friend owns. She is my go-to gal when I'm going to attempt a baking feat at home (think - ring ring or text - will frosting coloring work for the cake batter - at 11 pm at night...oh, and she says yes).

Sweet Water Cakery


She does elegant, fun or naughty and has some AMAZING flavors (my favorite is probably her chunky monkey). Check her out for your next event.

No comments: