About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 17

Random Rants: Don't put your vag on that

I'm not a crazy OCD hand washing germaphobe (oh believe me, I have my issues).

That being said, several super nasty older ladies at the gym have been grossing me out!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, fine. Stand there in all your naked, old lady glory right at the locker room entrance. I'm not totally into being greeted by your large, saggy, wrinkly butt...but this is America so whatev.

Walk around barefoot from the locker to the steam room to the shower. Nasty yes, but that's your problem.

Ok. Here's where they cross the line.

SIT BARE ASS NAKED ON THE BENCH?!?! HELLLLO!?!? WTF? I don't want your vagina fluids and hairs (because lord knows these naked females have serious hair down there) on the bottom of my gym bag or whatever else I might place on that bench! HOLY NASTY!!!

No comments: