About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8

My Morning: Why didn't you just poop in the potty

Boo still naps and sleeps in diapers (I've tried without...THREE sheet changes in one nap...yeah not ready be it him or me). Conveniently, he only poops when he's waking up.

Yesterday Boo woke up with no nasty surprise for me. Sweet! Maybe he'll start doing his nasty man poops in the toilet and spare his poor mother.

After about an hour of being up, Boo disappears upstairs for a bit. When he comes back down I asked what he was doing.

Boo: Changed my underwear.

Me: Why? Did you pee your pants?

Boo: No! Poop (very proud).

Me: Why didn't you tell me! Where are your dirty underwear!!?

We run upstairs and he points to the diaper champ. Sure enough they are in there. I check his butt and no, he didn't wipe. Nasty. But yes, he's wearing clean underwear and he put the same pants back on.

Hmm. So let me get this straight? You're capable of going upstairs, taking of the nasty poop underwear and placing them where dirty diapers go without making a mess, picking out clean underwear, putting them on and putting your pants back on....why the hell didn't you just poop in the freaking potty!?!?

I didn't say that. I said, "Next time go poo poo in the potty and if you have an accident just tell mommy, please"...(you little shit).

5 comments:

S.Greiner said...

HEY! That's the same nickname I had for my now 3 year old when he was potty training...poo was the most difficult for him!

We're in the process of starting our 2 1/2 year old but we'll see...my goal was August but I don't see that happening!!!

Good luck!

bubbi and boo said...

Ha! That's funny :) Oh, and Boo has been "potty trained" for almost a year. He's just been giving me grief lately. I will probably start potty training my two year old soon...i guess...bleh

susan jakovina said...

LMAO!

xo
babymama
avagracescloset

Small Kucing said...

LOL..that's why they say kids do the darnest things.

Kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com

BrettBMartin said...

LOL! Kids are so funny like that.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm following back :o)

www.mamalovesherbargains.com