About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 9

SOOO need to watch our mouths

Boo loves to say what I say. All kids repeat what the hear. Common knowledge. So why do I have so much trouble watching what I say?!?!

Just the other day I told Boo to tell his sister to get her butt upstairs. So Boo shouts, "BUBBI! GET YOUR BUTT UPSTAIRS!". Bleh...so glad I didn't say ass.

Then of course there's the time he told me how Bubbi was "pissing" him off. I try really hard to say "bugging" now..she's bugging you, honey.

But then there's daddy....oh too comfortable with the "F" word. Boo was in his car seat laughing to himself and then let out an "ah f*ck"..." oh so casual!! WTF!? DADDY!!!!!

Daddy was there and couldn't stop from laughing. I wasn't. I would prefer Boo not get kicked out of preschool. I would prefer he not showcase his parents white trash inabilities to watch their mouths. I think I need to do an intervention on daddy's potty mouth before I really start with Boo's, wouldn't you agree?

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL...it's so true. They learn those words like sponge.

There was one time hubi scold "stupid". Then the boy went on and repeated the word.

Lacey said...

We are having a problem with Daddy throwing things. Like instead of walking closer to where he wants to put his jacket down he throws it in the general direction. Amaya now throws her toy at us rather then walking it to us. I have become very good at ducking for cover from the sudden harpooned toy. Hubby is still a work in progress. He recognizes he needs to stop but finds it second nature to throw.

finding-happiness said...

So funny! Atreyu just told me the shoe store the other day.. "Mommy this store is PISSING me off!" I almost killed over! I wanted to laugh and scold at the same time. I hate watching my mouth! lol

bubbi and boo said...

SOOOOO glad mine aren't the only one exposed to and then repeating less than stellar behavior from their parents!!!