About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13

Wordless Wednesday: Poop in my dryer


Yup. That is a ball of poop in my dryer...with my "clean" clothes. Yes, it must have come out of one of the kids pockets or something. Baked in poop smell = not cool.

4 comments:

Kim4leafclover said...

Gotta love kids and the crazy things they come up with! ;)

Small Kucing said...

*Faint*...LOL

kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

so gross

susan jakovina said...

O.
M.
G.
That is gross. And hilarious!

xo
babymama