About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16

Uprinting Winner Is...

Number 15 - nataliefeuerstein@gmail.com!

Congratulations Natalie! Please contact me ASAP so we can get you your prize!





True Random Number Generator 15 Powered by RANDOM.ORG



For more information go to http://bubbiandboo.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveaway-250-personalized-stickers-from.html

No comments: