About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6

Love my boobs!

My kids saw my friend breastfeed sans Hooter Hider about a month ago. Ever since then, their interest in my boobs has increased tenfold.

Not being a huge fan of being molested by my two and three year olds, I've been telling them, "Please don't touch my body. My body is private".

Great start. Then one day I got super irritated because Bubbi wouldn't lay off my tits, so I told her, "Play with your own boobs!"

Opps. Not so smart, mommy.

Now her favorite thing to do is pull out the neck of her shirt, reach down to pinch her boob (ok, nipple) and say, "LOVE MY BOOB!!"

Lordy. Really?

4 comments:

Kim4leafclover said...

That is awesome! If it makes you feel any better Littles does that and I never said "play with your own boobs" ;) They are just exploring ;D

WhyWeLoveGreen said...

Lol! This made me laugh. :-) My 2 year old son likes to "nurse" his cow stuffed animal while I nurse his baby sister. So sweet.

I'm visiting from Voiceboks and am your newest follower here. I'd love it if you'd follow me too at Why We Love Green at htt://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

Small Kucing said...

LOL...mine too likes to do 'exploring'. The more I said 'no'. The more he'll do.

kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com

Anonymous said...

Since you know I've been gone so much, I've been missing your posts : ( but what fun catching up!
You are fabulous and always make me smile!
Catherine